So you got a car an say this car has valubles in it and say you wanna protect it..well there are several ways to do this an im gonna TRY to enlighten you on a few ways you can prevent your car from being owned.
1) Park your car in a well lit area,this sounds practical but it works. Security lights around the area where a car will be parked is great. A thief is somewhat like lightning it most often takes the path of least resistance. If a car is lit up like a candle this blows his ability to be sneaky and sneaky is good.
2) Get a car alarm. The louder the better too. Noise and light distract a would be thief and lots of noise makes it impossible to think clearly and this can cause havok in the thiefs mind. If he/she cannot think clearly because of the alarm going off they are more likely to abandon ship and take off.
3) Lock your fucking doors. I mean my god if you wanna protect what you have worked hard for then start out by taking the simplest of steps to prevent any mishaps. Believe it or not most of my scores come from walking by a car an simply trying the doorhandle, and you would be surprised at just how many people leave their cars unlocked.
4) Window tint, this can prevent a thief from seeing whats on the inside of the car. Most of the time when something is stolen from the inside of a car its because the thief has looked through the window to check out his/her future score. Window tint may prevent a thief from seeing any valubles in the car and if they cant see whats inside its hard for them to follow through with breaking inside if they cant see if there is anything inside worth the effort.
5) This one is for those people that run impound lots. DOGS! MEAN !! DOGS !!....i tell you what there is no feeling worse than jumping a fence to realize your now standing in the presence of a mean ass dog. Ive made many dashes from dogs and im sure others have to. This is one of the number one things you can do to protect your impound lots. Fence it in and turn loose a couple of vicious animals on the inside.
6) For those rollin on DuBs. Buy quality wheel locks, specialty locks, unusual locks. A wheel thief will set your pride and joy on blocks, tires, car batterys, logs and any damn thing they can find. Wheel locks slow them down but dont always ensure success. Specialty wheel locks and custom wheel locks are available and if your rolling on 24's with a price tag to match the size then a couple hundred more for a custom wheel lock shouldnt hurt you too bad,and these custom one off locks are hard to duplicate thus making it unfeasable to attempt a theft.
7) Got that Bump in da trunk? Detachable face CD players have that detachable face for a reason,duh its nearly fuckin useless without the face. Sure you can order replacment faces but would a common thief? NO. Got subs in the trunk? Then bolt them bitches down, this not only slows the thief down but also ensures your system doesnt do any bouncing around while your driving. Got an Amp? If possible bolt this to the speaker box if not then try to hide or secure it elsewhere. Use good quality screws to hold the subs in the box, most thiefs are only equiped with non-power tools thus trying to remove a wood screw with a hand-driver is painfully slow and a pain in the ass.
Your common automobile thief is usually at work at night. Take away their ability to not be seen by adding plenty of light. Take away their ability to be quiet by adding a car alarm. Take away their ability to be quick by properly securing your goods and valubles inside the vehicle.
If you can take away all the thiefs advantages then he/she is far less likely to make your automobile another statistic.